Maybe OT, but thought I'd ask - Certificate in Thunderbird

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:25:38 UTC 2012

When I connect to my office using Thunderbird and attempt to pull up the
address book, I get an error that tells me the cert does not come from a
trusted source. The error code shows
<site_name>:636 uses an invalid security certificate
The certificate does not come from a trusted source

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_cert)

I can view the cert, or cancel the action, but it does not connect to the
global address book (located on a M$ Exchange server).

Is there any way for me to connect to this using Thunderbird?

Thanks, as always, for the input.

-- Jack