[ADMIN] Denying baseless nonsense, again

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Thu Sep 29 10:47:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011, Basil Chupin wrote:

My memory could be failing me, but I have a feeling the Ubuntu
Community Council was mooted before Canonical even had a name.

If it's really important, Mako might have more of a memory.

> But you cannot deny

People can deny patent nonsense.
Because denying patent nonsense is easy.

The question is: is it worthwhile bothering?  In this case,
probably not, and I really shouldn't be feeding the trolls.

> Alan I have always considered you to be a straightforward and honest

It would be polite to Alan, and others, to stop suggesting otherwise then.

	-Paul