[ADMIN] Additional moderator(s) sought for ubuntu-users list

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 27 18:47:06 UTC 2011

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:35:38 +0100
Avi Greenbury <lists at avi.co> wrote:

> There's only a few users who habitually post
> off-topic replies, and I suspect that the intended effect is precisely
> for them to leave...

But didn't you, in your last post, opine:
"Nobody's stopping anyone using it. This is just an attempt to make a
technical support list be a technical support list."

That doesn't jibe with what you've said in the post to which I now
reply which supposes that to be the very reason for the new and
heaver moderation, to stop people from using it.

Cybe R. Wizard -but only 'certain' undesirables, right?
--
Certainly Undesirable