KDE and akonadi FIXED

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 24 15:35:12 UTC 2011

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 23:13:03 +1000
Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> On 24/09/11 22:59, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 05:22:38 -0400
> > Ric Moore<wayward4now at gmail.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> I pray we get back to being an OS of
> >> choices.
> > We have an OS of choices.  Choose wisely; choose LXDE.
>
> AHEM....Cough....<clears throat>.
>
> LXDE is not an "OS" but a desktop environment.

Of course, and it is a DE which we may /choose/ because of the OS of
choices we have in Linux.  That was my point and, I believe, Ric's
point of getting, "back to an OS of choices."  We get to choose a
variety of different packages including WMs, DEs and many
different varieties/versions of targeted packages.

> At least that's my
> simplistic understanding of it....but, then, what do I know? :-(
>
> > Cybe R. Wizard -and not the bloated pigs
>
> You mean those bloated and obese pigs which don't fly, right? :-)
>
> BC

...welll, I Gwon't Gmention Kany Knames, Xof Xcourse...

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs