Need used video card

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:16:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Jon Anderson <jbander at izoom.net> wrote:

> I went into the nvidia xserver settings and under x server information and
> under nvidia driver version it says 270.41.06. You know I'm beginning to
> think that it might be my computer and not the driver, I've tried 3
> different ones And three different video cards, a via that was onboard a old
> matrox 906-01 rev and now I have a old nvidia geforce 6600 gt and if the
> Nvidia xserver is right the 270.41.06 is the one I wanted in there. So hell
> I don't know. The only thing I upgraded on my Emachine t3104 was I added
> another half gig of memory which makes it 3/4 of a gig total.
>
> Your problem is probably the Emachine mobo.
The company has a reputation for not playing nice with other hardware.

<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>Accidental deaths by firearms
account for less than 1% of the 30,000.  There are three times as many
medical mistake deaths in the US than there are accidental gun deaths.
Perhaps we need safety locks on doctors and nurses?

<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>