Youtube videos

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:04:50 UTC 2011

2011/9/21 PM <ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> can one tell me how to download youtube videos in Ubuntu? the plugin i
> installed but its not working!

Just watch them and then copy them from the cache folder. If your web
browser is Opera, the cache folder is located at ~/.opera/cache/sesn/.
Sort the folder by file type and have a look at the flash files, it's
probably the most recent one. All files are named like ”oprXXXXX.tmp”
so it's probably a good idea to rename them to
WhateverNameYouPrefer.flv before or after you copied or moved them.

Since I don't use any other web browsers I can't say anything about
them, but I guess they work in a similar way, or maybe not…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ