System locking up

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:58:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Chrome and Opera do not support two critical Firefox features that I
> need. I've been wanting to move for months.

Is this FF usage for internal important work?  Can you go to an
earlier version of FF that is more stable and do your internal work
with that and then use chrome for everything else.  Reason I'm saying
to use earlier FF for internal work is FF udates have security fixes
that you may not want to do general browsing with such issues present.

<snip>

-wes