disk layout

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:12:55 UTC 2011

> So it appears that all is ok, but I'm wondering - do I need to create those
> same logical volumes on the 2nd disc or when the raid finishes syncronizing
> will this be done as a function of the raid1?

That's a function of RAID.  Unless I missed something (and again, it's
been a while for me, so it's possible I did miss something) you look
ready to go.  The kernel will handle the writing of data to the hard
drives in your array, all in the background, so there's nothing for
you to do but start using it, AFAICT.