Is it possible change 11.04 program list as 10.10?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 17 16:56:51 UTC 2011

On 17 September 2011 17:21, loody <miloody at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all:
> I install 11.04 for curiosity but I am really not quite familiar the
> program list in 11.04.
> (in 10.10, the program list is above and folded by type.)
>
> Is it possible to change program list in 11.04 to 10.10?

I think what you are asking for is the so called Classic interface
with the menus along the top rather than the Unity interface with the
launch icons down the side.  If so then when you logon, on the screen
where you enter your password you can select the Classic interface.
If I remember correctly it is one of the boxes along the bottom of the
screen.

Note though that 11.04 is the last one that will have the Classic
interface so you might be better just to get used to the new one.
Once you get used to it you may find it as good or better than the old
one.

> Meanwhile, how could I add or delete the number of workspace.
> in 10.10, I just change the panel property at the right corner.

See

Colin

--
gplus.to/clanlaw