I Was Wondering???

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:03:12 UTC 2011

2011/9/4 Chris G <cl at isbd.net>:
> While we're about it and all religiously bottom posting could people
> also snip messages please.  Messages in this thread were a very bad
> example of what can happen with bottom posting. A message hundreds of
> lines long *encourages* people to top post unless they happen to have
> the ability to scroll automatically to the bottom.

I tend to think sometimes that everyone use GMail, or similar. GMail
hides quoted text and replace it with a link that says something like
”View quoted text”, which can be clicked if you want to see it. I
guess not everyone has that feature available, so maybe I (and others)
need to think about that some more and delete unnecessary text, like I
did this time but not always. Sorry for that.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ