I Was Wondering???

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sun Sep 4 08:05:38 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 07:48:42AM +0200, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> > Actually it is the exact same filter setup I used for years in YAM on my
> > Amiga bbs computer.  As to top posting if it is done I just delete that
> > message without spending any more of my time with it.  I never really looked
> > into try to make a filter to do it, however if the same person insists on
> > continuing that action I do add the person's email address to my twit filter
> > which does the same as the html one and I never see posts for him again
> > either!
>
> Well, I guess I could do something like that. Better than nothing, anyway.

While we're about it and all religiously bottom posting could people
also snip messages please.  Messages in this thread were a very bad
example of what can happen with bottom posting. A message hundreds of
lines long *encourages* people to top post unless they happen to have
the ability to scroll automatically to the bottom.

--
Chris Green