What should I suggest my Aunt?

Linux Tyro ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:11:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:34 AM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Win7. That or Ubuntu 10.04 (an LTS release).

Well, I too am in favour of LTS (Long Term Support) release. Ubuntu 10.04
LTS (I have installed this one only) would be supported by 2013 and I hope
soon then a newer LTS would just replace it. However, I had an option of
installing Ubuntu 11.04 (before I saw Ubuntu) but I thought for long term
support and I am sure, I took a good decision.

--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's
wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"