Configuration file, bellive in home partition ?

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:04:47 UTC 2011

On 24 October 2011 16:53, Pop Horea-Vasile <pop.horea at lnxopensource.com> wrote:
>  Can you write to me where is the configuration file, belive in home
> partition ? I have settings for many programes that are not compatible with
> what I have to do.
> As I knowed once it is a file and if it be erased the settings for all
> programs are gone.

The settings for different applications are in different places.  If
you specify a particular application we can probably help.

I don't understand why the settings for many programs are not
compatible though.  Can you explain in more detail what your problem
is?  There may be a better solution.

Colin