Ubuntu 11.04 server with RAID 1

Sterpu Victor victor at casnt.ro
Sat Oct 22 22:04:50 UTC 2011

The initial test was on a 64 bit with 2 sata hdds and the problem was
the error that I described.
I used 64 bit Ubuntu server 11.10 cd.

I did another test on a 32 bit computer with one ATA hdd and the RAID
worked.
I had only one ATA hdd and I did many partitions on the same device. I
coupled these partitions in raid array.
I used 32 bit Ubuntu server 11.10 cd.

What is the problem on the 64 bit machine?
I'm trying to migrate from Debian to Ubuntu for some time but for this
reason I can't.
Thank you.