[ADMIN] Additional moderator(s) sought for ubuntu-users list - clarifications

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sat Oct 1 12:40:58 UTC 2011

>'sudo-by-default' is *not* a new development; yet, it still received a
>variety of finger fast replies.

If I remember correctly, they also got the correct advise. Occasionally, there
are people who ask questions that are looking for a specific answer for
reasons of their own.

The list gives many answers: some correct by your standards and some with an
alternative solutions. I see no reason to shut down the list for that.

I'm sure people looking for answers appreciate any free help they can get.