A task-centric desktop...

Pastor JW rev.olson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:41:50 UTC 2011

On Monday, November 21, 2011 7:07:16 am Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
> On Mon, November 21, 2011 15:24, W. Scott Lockwood III wrote:
> >> Please top quote on the list.
> >
> > When replying from my phone, I don't have a choice.
>
> Perhaps you shouldn't reply from your phone if it is broken?
>
> > When I do have a choice, I will quote as I like.
>
> Of course you will.

The easiest I have found is to just add habitual top posters to the killfile
and not have to bother with telling them over and over and over again not to
top post and mess up all the archives.  These run on arguments which have
nothing at all to do with the subject really don't help anyone AND result in
chasing off actual users.  I discovered yesterday that one of my users which I
suggested to come to this mail-list has 62 members of this list in his killfile
(he actually named his filters Twitfile!)  Please, can't we keep this list a
place where users can actually come to get needed help?

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org