Just Installed Debian Linux

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 11 11:35:06 UTC 2011

hi,
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:53:16 -0500
Douglas Saylor <absdoug at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ubuntu. I've used Ubuntu for years, but this Unity is killing me.
> Maybe Debian will be a better fit for me. If so, I'll shrink my
> Ubuntu partition or, maybe even delete the partition. If not,
> vise-versa ...Linux does give you options.
.... snipped a lot more ranting ....

could you please stop (ab)using this list as an anti-unity blog tool ?
it is getting really really tiring, get a blog and post the links here
if you like but having to read several pages of anti unity and anti
canonical ranting several times a week starts to get annoying.

ciao
	oli