Just Installed Debian Linux

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Nov 11 06:24:45 UTC 2011

Le 11/11/2011 04:53, Douglas Saylor a écrit :
> I don't know if I'm just getting older & more cranky, but I /think/ I'd
> rather have older but stable & "just works".

Then why not use Ubuntu 10.04 LTS? Supported until April 2013. Works
very nice here ("here" meaning in production environments for various
clients), and if you need the odd more recent app, working with PPAs is
very easy.

If you're curious:

$ svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/microlinux/ubuntu

Take a peek in the config/scripts directory.

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr