Minor glitch in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS: artefacts in OpenOffice

roberto.preziusi at gmail.com roberto.preziusi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:42:14 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've got the same problem using OpenOffice with the ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
Really dont know wich graphical libraries missing BUT

I've solved installing LibreOffice with 3 commands:

   1. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa
   2. sudo apt-get update
   3. apt-get install libreoffice

It works very well and LibreOffice it's very thiny
Try and check if now your artefacts disappear.

Regards,
Rob
--
Preziusi Roberto