companies selling Ubuntu preinstalled?

Md Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:56:27 UTC 2011

I don't think you can find any well known company laptop which has
pre-installed Ubuntu in it. But you can try HP and Dell. I have try it and
works f9. Now I an using an Asus Notebook, which is going well on Lucid,
Dedicated Linux Forum in
Bangladesh<http://forums.linuxdesh.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=3%20>
Follow Me Twiter <https://twitter.com/#%21/AshickunNoor>
Thank you