Unity ROCKS not!!!

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:06:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:02 PM, Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net> wrote:
> Steve Flynn wrote:
>> Personally, I've had petrol cars for years - moved to a diesel last
>> year and I won't go back. Way more torque, and double the mpg. Win
>> Win.
>>
>> For the record, Unity is fine here on my machines.
>
> Wow! Unity runs on diesel machines.
> (SCNR)
>

> Nils

Want to know when peak oil is really here?
Start watching the stores for glass containers.
When manufacturers start switching from plastic containers back to
glass (which is endlessly 100% recyclable) you will know that we have
probably hit peak oil.
For the record, I had my first natty related problem - besides not
liking unity - my gnome desktop did not start properly  this morning.
Fortunately I have Docky.  8^)

Hi Desert Ed

--
"Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have,
to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every