Unity ROCKS!!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:56:54 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 18:57 +0100, Graham Todd wrote:
> Originally we wished it to be based around
> Ubuntu but we now have started considering Fedora as a suitable base.
> If I had my way we'd be looking at Debian instead.......

That will end in tears. Fedora has never claimed to be stable. It's a
moving target from day to day, unless something has dramatically
changed. But, you'll find out for yourselves, soon enough. Ubuntu will
look pretty good then. Besides, why not install 10.4 and be done with
it? No one is twisting anyone's arm to install Natty. It's not like
Moses came down from the mount and proclaimed "Thou shalt not not
upgrade." :) Ric

(Fedora refugee)  Ric

Linux user# 44256