[11.10_Alpha1]-Will Classic Gnome Be An Option?

Jesse Palser SLNTHERO at AOL.com
Fri May 6 18:00:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

Will classic Gnome desktop be an option in upcoming Ubuntu 11.10?

I've been with Ubuntu for over 2 years now, but if above is not true
then I may jump ship and go over to Linux Mint Debian Edition.

I am quickly starting to dislike the rushed
release something every 6 months policy of Canonical.

Sorry, but I did love Ubuntu previously, but do not like where its at
or where it might be going in the near future...

If your at all curious on how my Ubuntu 11.04 64Bit desktop looks
then take a quick look at this screenshot:
http://16bitsoft.com/images/UbuntuDesktop05-06-2011ML2.png

Jesse