Dell ispiron 530 video question

Linda haniganwork at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 27 16:32:36 UTC 2011

I have a Dell ispiron 530 desktop that came with 8.04 LTS. I
have upgraded it to 10.04 LTS and the person using it says
it keeps giving her a graphics error requiring her to
reboot. I told her to write down the error message for me
the next time. Anyway I started looking through the
paperwork that came with it but could not find out anything
about its graphics card. Has anyone had to do anything
special with their ispirion 530 since they upgraded to
10.04? Any thoughts on what I should be looking for?
                    Thanks
                     Linda