efax: No alert for incoming fax

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:23:53 UTC 2011

I am able to successfully send and receive faxes on my PC. But there
is no indication of an incoming fax so there is no way to know a fax
is coming, just by watching (while testing in same room) that other
person is sending fax, and clicking "Answer the call" I receive fax.
What that is not possible in real deployment.

STANDBY MODE (automatic answering mode) is not working. I changed
initialization params from Z &FE&D2S7=120 &C0 M1L0 to Z &FE&D2S7=120
&C0 M1L2 S11=55 but no success.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
H.S.Rai