can't find @ on kaybord

Jeff G. connyank at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 21:26:47 UTC 2011

On 02/17/2011 01:30 PM, daniel mcfarland wrote:
<snip>

>    So - in the event that CNTRL-Q doesn't work, try ALT-F4, or a
> combination of cntrl-alt-delete repeatedly.
>
>    On a mac you'd probably want to push the "COMMAND"-Q combination for
> the most frequently used cases in which
>    alt-F4 doesn't work.
>
>    If none of the above works try power cycling for four times (with a
> minimum power off for 45 seconds per iteration),
>    and then push CNTRL-ALT F-G-H and the "plus" button.  You will need
> to power cycle every time that you need to
>    type the "@" button.
>
>    Let me know how it goes!

Am catching up on past posts so apologies for coming in late here, but
couldn't help but be amused.

For Xmas, my wife got me a daskeyboard, at my request.  She almost
bought their completely blank board - all the keys, just blank - for me
(as a joke - she didn't).

I can only imagine what that would put someone through...