Ubuntu with Unity versus Kubuntu with KDE

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 8 06:35:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 00:18:01 -0600
"Cybe R. Wizard" <cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Don't let's even talk about the idea of full screen defaults for all
> programs.

...and, BTW, if I get around full-screen programs (yes, easy) I still
have a screen full of programs (actually two screens and eight
desktops) that /all share/ the menu bar /that is hidden by my choice/ in
my setup.  How is this intuitive again?  My little program that I have
reduced to a smallish size on the bottom right of screen two has its
menu bar /hidden/ at the top left of screen one.  Oh, great idea!

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs