Jesus! I hate 11.04, WTF happened? This is awful. Somebody's head should be smacked!

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Mon Mar 7 11:16:10 UTC 2011

Le 06/03/2011 19:01, NoOp a écrit :

> Your analogy doesn't work. Nor does it make any sense. Oh, and I bought
> my first Ducati in 1968...

In 1968 I was one year old, and I vaguely remember sitting on my dad's
BMW :o)

<OT>

But my analogy is still partially correct, in that nowadays I sometimes
chase the odd sports bike on my battered BMW R100R on our South French
mountain roads. I've been a bike courier for a few years, which somewhat
affected my driving style.

</OT>

I didn't know there were so many beta testers on this list. Duly noted.

Cheers from a happy Ubuntu user,

Niki Kovacs