Deja Vu all over again!

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Tue Jun 28 08:02:24 UTC 2011

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:30:53 +0800, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If I had the guts, I'd install 11.4 and
> add KDE on top of it, just for ducks and grins. Nah... Ric

If you had the guts, install kubuntu straight.  :)

And when was the last time you did that? I'd guess when pulseaudio was
introduced, and you said you've changed your opinion on it. Try installing
it straight and if you still don't like it, you can go still go back to
installing ubuntu-desktop and set kde to start. Or simpler, install vlc or
smplayer whichever sound/video you like. Oh, don't forget to install
codecs.

Regards - Goh Lip
--
I used to have an open mind,