Proposition for a new list to replace Sounder

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 25 16:05:06 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:25:46 +1000
Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> On 26/06/11 00:33, Rosemary Vianna wrote:
> > Gostaria de ajuda para conseguir instalar um mini-modem no meu
> > ubuntu.Comprei um modem desbloqueado,e o meu sistema nem o
> > reconhece.Já peguei duas maneiras diferentes na net,mas nenhuma deu
> > resultado.Gostaria de obter ajuda passo a passo,pois meu sistema é
> > novo pra min,que estava acostumada ao windows,mudar pro linux
> > tá sendo uma experiência diferente.Por favor,me ajudem.......
> >
> > 2011/6/25, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>:
> >> On 25/06/11 17:43, Basil Chupin wrote:
>

> But of course, mon ami.
>

> (But it's such a pity that I have no idea of what she wrote in
> whatever language she used in her post :-( .)
>
> But whatever it was that she wrote, I deny it in the most strongest
> of terms!
>
> I was raised to be a nice and polite boy, and anything in there which
> I cannot understand is "all lies, I tell you, all lies!" (Major Denis
> Bloodnok, The Goon Show).
>
> BC

Its Portuguese.  From:
http://translation.babylon.com/portuguese/to-english/

 "I would like to help to be able to install a mini-modem in my
 ubuntu.Comprei modem unlocked,and my system nor the reconhece.J to
 picked up two different ways in the net,but none gave
 resultado.Gostaria to get help step by step,because my system and new
 pra min,which was accustomed to the windows,change pro linux ta being
 an experience diferente.Por please,help me."

I'd guess a dialect the translation software doesn't recognize.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
	Larry Niven, Steven Barnes