Natty 11.04 - nearly like 10.10!

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 23 07:45:52 UTC 2011

On 23/06/11 16:31, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 00:54 -0500, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
>> On 6/23/2011 12:33 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
>>> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/CheatSheet
>>> I didn't know about this until late last night.
>> Damn, apparently cheat sheets have become cheat pamphlets now.
> Nice link, it has about everything one would need to know. Ric

Well, no, it doesn't have everything you would need to know because
there is more work to be done in Gnome 3 (this in only Gnome 3.0.2 after
all).

However, I have been using GNOME 3 now for 2 weeks, and have now totally
switched my "production" machine over to GNOME 3.

I have KDE on my wife's computer and she has random lock-ups almost
daily. I have had no such lock-ups with GNOME 3. I will be switching her
over to GNOME 3 in the next day or so.

BC

--
The Annual General Meeting of Psychics has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.
                        The Organising Committee