Simple flow diagram (or similar) editor for web pages wanted

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:51:29 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Jonesy <gmane at jonz.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:17:42 +0000 (UTC), Jonesy wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:32:12 +0100, Chris G wrote:
> >>>
> >> These don't have the essential *flow* that I want, I need something
> >> whose fundamental design is a top to bottom flow.  Rather like text, one
> >> can insert things and delete things and the rest just re-adjusts to fit.
> >
> > Sure sounds like HTML + CSS to me....
>
> And, I meant to say: .... with a little PHP pre-processing.

How about coding them up in GraphViz? I use this quite a bit at work for
complex state diagrams. Syntax is a doddle and the output looks great too.

http://www.graphviz.org/Download..php

> --

Steve

When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many people
suffer from a delusion it is called religion.