Went Back To Windows(R)...

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Sat Jul 30 04:51:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, July 29, 2011 12:06 pm, Jeffrey Gray wrote:
> You're right.  It is a P6T Deluxe.

Nice, I really do love the P6T, I'm still rocking the first P6T model
because it just won't die to justify a new one. As long as this one keeps
streaming along like a champ with the i7 980x I'm gonna keep it around,
it's not let me down one time.

> Yes...20" LCD monitors.  Now I'll really blow your mind.  They are 4:3
> standard aspect ratio.  5 years ago they were considered to be quite
> large.  Hell, they are old enough that I am already having to replace
> some of the caps on their inverter boards.

Ah yeah can't take the mick here, though you did blow my mind that they
still work 5 years later.  I don't think I've ever had a monitor live that
long since I bought LCD. Normally they run out and die on me within a
couple of years >.<, could be because they are running 24/7.

I remember buying the top of the line Dell monitor back when they were
good and it died on me within a year which royally annoyed me because back
then a 21" LCD monitor was like $300, that was the last time I bought a
Dell monitor.  Now you got me shaking my fist at Dell.