Worried by Unity??

Stephen Kuhn yank.down.under at gmx.com
Mon Jul 4 06:18:17 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:43 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:

> I'll tell ya what, I want AC/DC Linux.
>
> No!No! I want NIN Linux! :) Ric

AC/DC (AccaDacca) is Australian, ergo, you ain't gettin it.

NIN linux, um, I think you need to look into a few of the "Dark Side"
linuxii that have popped up, as of recent.

Personally, I'm trying to find "Bay City Rollers" Linux. If I can't find
it, I might build it with UCK just for a giggle and a grin.

Features:
* Enlightenment DR16, Olvwm, XFce 3.18, twm, or Fvwm for desktop
exhausting (um, sorry, envir)
* Everything is tartan.
* XMMS is the music player
* ImageMagick is the graphics viewer/editor
* Sylpheed for email mangler
* Netscrape or Mosaic or lynx for browser
* MC is the file mangler
* no XDM or GDM or KDM or nuthin. Use startx or learn how.
* compile yer own extra packages from source - tough titties ya wimps.
* Kernel 2.2.0 thru to 2.4

--
yankdownunder
reg'd linux user #267497