Worried by Unity??

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:43:51 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:34 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
> you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
> perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
> unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
> Check it out:
> http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html
>
> When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric

OMG!! She has a SONG there too!! Just the lyrics...
"Oh yeah
Boot up
You get the GUI out front
Hottest styles, every theme, every color
Yeah, when you're root it can be kinda fun
As long as your password is never discovered
In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on the internetz you're a star
You get the best of both OS,s
Run Windows, take it slow
Then Linux rocks out the show
You get the best of both OS,s
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both OS,s
The best of both OS,s
You go to software premiers (is that Linus Torvalds?)"

My meds aren't THAT good and I want twice whatever they're taking,
because I'll never make it into outer space via conventional means.

I'll tell ya what, I want AC/DC Linux.

No!No! I want NIN Linux! :) Ric

Linux user# 44256