Hardware issue (again)

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun Jul 3 15:54:18 UTC 2011

>I can't say I've noticed the CPU temp but there have been no warning
noises.

By the way, on these systems thermal shutdown is a bios setting and the
setting can default to a temperature that's a lot higher than I feel
comfortable with. The bios also has fan 'smart control' settings that can
adjust the fan's speed. (if the fan supports it)

So checking the temperature of the CPU when there's weird things going on is
not some commentary on the superiority of one brand of cpu over another as
one idiot suggested - it's just common sense.