GNU GPL

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:00:35 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 00:04 +0000, Liam Proven wrote:

> I don't like the functionality either - I think it's a dumb idea - but
> claiming that it is something different or that something is occurring
> that is not is unhelpful, unproductive and in the end untrue.

It might serve to prevent duplicates from being dumped on you? I
remember in the old days that there were times when we'd get hit with a
bunch of "dupes". I dunno, I'm no sendmail expert. I took the class for
a week and still managed to fail the final last exercise. <g>

But, with gmail, all you need to do is to set your profile to send you
copies of what you send. I don't do it as I'd wind up with more mail to
store. Ric

Linux user# 44256