Odd chrs in filenames <OT>

Mariano Jara marianojara at afip.gov.ar
Mon Jan 10 14:28:23 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-09 at 02:13 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
[snip]

> Plus, they use some sort of crazy
> Windows/Yahoo mailer that sticks their posts into a single-cell text box
> that you cannot middle or bottom post to, or copy from. I'm insane from
> it. Gill Bates hates me personally, I know it. <gibbers> Ric

The same thing happens over here, and I have to copy & paste to a
plain-text editor like gedit and back to the email message to get rid of
that single-cell text box. It really makes replying to an email a
painful and frustrating experience.

--
Mariano

key 0x310AAA6E GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
http://pgp.mit.edu/
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/

Registered Ubuntu user #30096
Registered Linux user #503216