Organizing maintenance history and warranty type records

Andy Graybeal andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Sun Jan 2 08:21:53 UTC 2011

Is there a 'sys-admins friend' type application for keeping track of
maintenance, config changes, and warranty information more or less
organized by the machines name?

  I'm sure other metrics would be helpful but those are the only three I
could think of,

I'm using nagios to monitor things, and thinking of switching to ZenOSS.
  I'm using Request Tracker to handle my 'todo' list.

I know I need more knowledge and better discipline in this area.  How do
you guys do it?

-Andy