Beagle stopped working after update

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Tue Feb 15 22:13:42 UTC 2011

Hello Ioannis,

Monday, February 14, 2011, 8:40:07 PM, Ioannis wrote:

IV> According to my opinion, ==> which may be wrong <==, do not use
IV> anything that has to do with Mono, C#, or any other MS technology.
IV> They tend to be a mess.

I did not understand the basis of Beagle - I just used it. :-) During
uninstall/reinstall I saw that it was an exe that was running. A bit
of checking about Mono, and I can understand your view. Lots of layers
that can get fouled up during updates. I am actually surprised it
worked as well as it did for so long.

But, if I could find a way to get it running again, that would be
verrrry good. I would hate to have to return to Win to do a lot of my
work.

--

 rikona