Newbie query: Ubuntu vs openSUSE

LinuxIsOne linuxisone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 06:46:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2011-December/255888.html

> has troll written backwards, forwards, upside down and sideways.

> Oh and this message to Ubuntu list...
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2011-December/255889.html

> is followed up with his 'pastebin' on Fedora list (not the Ubuntu
> link)..
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/411046.html

> (note to NoOp - Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com  another ID
> for your list and I'm quite sure there is more).

> and especially amusing is his using another ID to reply to himself
> suggesting to use OpenSuSE...
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2011-December/411022.html

> Regardless of his ID - he is a waste of time and energy

Well, I would *just* say that you are wrong in your ways and posting
such long mails seems as if you are a troll!

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> *This doesn't mean they are all the same person.*

And yes they are not, I don't know what went wrong with Craig...People
can join even more than one mailing lists, which Craig don't seem to
understand and can ask things and moreover there are many persons who
have issues.

And technology is like an ocean, which Craig don't seem to understand.
Well, I don't understand his dual characteristics.