What's the best rule with UFW to stop and forget udp scan on port 68?

Olivier Pavilla olivier.pavilla at linux-squad.com
Mon Dec 12 06:27:56 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.

Some jerks everyday and everyhour do udp scan on port 68. And ufw is
always looging it. I have too much log for this kind of scan. Now it's
like a pollution because I can't notice other type of scan...
port 68 is blocked. How to stop ufw logging this kind type of scan? Or,
what's the best with ufw to stop and forget udp scna on port 68?
Thanks in advance.

Regards.

--
Olivier Pavilla