Open Office and / or Libre Office

LinuxIsOne reallife at hmamail.com
Sun Dec 11 07:18:54 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

>> 1. Libre Office things are coming at the same place where OO things are
>> already there - no separate folder for the two but no issues if this is
>> the default.

Got the answer:- Yes they are no the same place without any separation
neither by a separate folder (nor by something else)

>> 2.  Can I delete the original files from the Desktop?

Ok, I can delete.

>> 3. By default now is : OO or LO or do I need to set the one? If yes, how?

This still I didn't get...?

>> 4. However, I would not need but if ever would want to uninstalled Libre
>> Office, how could I do this since it is no more coming in the Ubuntu
>> Software Center even after installation.

Ok from software synaptic.

>> 5. From where does LO would get the updates?

This also doesn't know...?

> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/linux/

Thanks. But the questions no. 3 and 5 are still not know from this link.
The two questions are:-