Gnome 3

W. Scott Lockwood III vladinator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:16:45 UTC 2011

Wow, you know it's bad when Liam and I are in 100% agreement on something:

QFT

Far more importantly (imnsho), get your basic information straight, not just
history. CentOS is NOT a hobby distro. It's RHEL minus Red $hat's IP and
icons. I'm honestly not sure if you're just a troll or not...

--
W. Scott Lockwood III