GIMP problems

Hans Muecke ubuntu-ml01 at filderstadtweather.eu
Mon Aug 29 19:56:10 UTC 2011

Am Montag, 29. August 2011, um 13:29:34 schrieb Frank McCormick:

> I am running GIMP 2.6 on my Maverick partition...and for the past
> several months the file selector (open file) seems to lockup more often
> than not.

Frank ... I see this behaviour occasonably, but it doesn't seem to be related
to a specific program. I am running a 10.04.3 LTS of Kubuntu and from my
experience with KDE on openSuse and Akonadi I have a somewhat strong feeling
it is Akonadi causing the trouble. Maybe this helps you to find directions.

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (11 to go)

2011/08/29 19:20
EDDS 291920Z VRB03KT CAVOK 15/08 Q1018 NOSIG