Configure fifth level keyboard layout without touching third and forth levels

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:49:07 UTC 2011

I would like to configure my keyboard layout to add fifth-level
support (Win/Tux key) without affecting current third- and fourth-
level shortcuts. For instance, I would like Tux-J to act as DownArrow
in all applications, even outside KDE. How would one skip the third
and fourth level configurations? For example, J:

    key <AC07> {        [         j,    J               ]       };

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il