Need Help

Emmanuel Natalis matnatalis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:41:14 UTC 2011

> Okay, your first monitor is not 'booting up'. The method above (gfxmode)
> will probably show up the "/*initramfs*/" too. So you do have a more serious
> problem on top of your first monitor as well. It is not finding your
> initrd.img or your initrd.img is not at the first sector of the partition.
>
> It's not good and you may need to reinstall, but you can try this first at
> the recovery mode...
> sudo update-initramfs -u
>
> Good luck _ Goh Lip

  Thanks so Much Goh for your help. I have tried to run the command
update-initramfs -u but nothing has changed. Let me do the re-installation,
it wont cost me as I haven't put Much staff in it. My Machine is Dell
powerEdge T310. May be I might be missing something when am Installing?!!!!

--
Emmanuel Natalis
Open Source Software Developer