Test msg!

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Tue Aug 9 16:14:09 UTC 2011

On 08/09/2011 10:17 AM, Tero Pesonen wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 14:54 -0500, Larry Shields wrote:
>>>
>> Yahoo mail has to much spam, which I hate more than anything...
>> Larry
>
> No large-scale free provider handles spam well. They don't need to.
> Their business is selling ads, not offering a good email service.
>
> Tero Pesonen

I use Yahoo and find it has some excellent spam filters. You just have
to spend a little time "teaching" them what you consider spam and what
you don't.

Now, lists on Yahoo are another story.

--

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb."     - Benjamin Franklin -