Test msg!

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 9 18:38:39 UTC 2011

Ben Darby wrote:
> * Larry (larryesu at gmail.com) wrote:
>> *Well after reading your comment, I have to agree with you...
>> So be it, that is unless the person that I am now staying with would
>> switch too charter...Then my username would then work once again...
>>

> Hi Larry,
> You should be able to send email via your charter server using secure
> authentication with the SMTP server, that way the server will allow
> relaying for known users & not having a relay open to abuse.
>
> http://www.myaccount.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?supportarticleid=1417
> Use the settings from under the "Mobile Email Settings" heading.

	That may not work either, if they have their network setup as my
employer does. I'm not sure how, but any attempt to use an SMTP server
other than the company servers while on the company network is blocked.
I assume they just monitor the usual ports/methods of contacting SMTP
servers.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818