Test msg!

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 18:37:42 UTC 2011

Larry wrote:
> On 08/08/2011 08:38 AM, Alan Pope wrote:
>> On 8 August 2011 14:30, Larry<larryesu at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> *My Email seems to be not getting through, so this is a test msg
>>> again...*
>>>
>> You use gmail. It doesn't show your sent mail until someone replies to
>> it. It's always done this.
>>
>> Al.
>>
> *Ok Al, I did not know that, since I had been using Charter.net, and now
> Charter will not let me send email using another ISP, something new to
> make things worst...Might you know of another email client that is
> better...???
>
> Thanks Larry
>
> *

	You can always use Thunderbird. Setup GMail (or any other account), but
use the Charter SMTP server for sending.
	My employer does the same sort of thing; for security /spam prevention
reasons. They only allow their SMTP server be used on their network. So
this message I'm sending, while it's from my personal email, is being
sent via work's SMTP server.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818